NO FEAR SCHOOL – TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Last updated 27.11.2020
1) These terms and conditions apply to online courses provided by Blessed With Love Ltd at nofear.company Store. Contents, schedule and total price of the service are described in the sign up form. The course instructions will be sent to your email 10-15minutes after the purchase.
2) The service is provided by Blessed With Love Ltd. Registered office: Blessed With Love Ltd/Daffodil Accounting Ltd, Elstree Studios. Shenley Road. Borehamwood. Herts WD6 1JG. United Kingdom. Primary contact channel: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Payment gateways are: Stripe (credit and debit cards), Paypal, or Checkout Finland (Finnish online bank payments) 4) Cancellation policy is 30 days. If you are not satisfied with the product you need to contact our customer service: email@example.com and discuss with them about the reasons of cancellation in order to get your money returned.
Cancellation policy is 30 days. If you are not satisfied with the product you need to contact our customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org and discuss with them about the reasons of cancellation in order to get your money returned.
5) The digital service this agreement is referring to is compatible with commonly used modern internet browsers and requires a computer, smart phone or tablet device to be used. It is the responsibility of the user to make sure they have a compatible device and browser to use this service. Service provider is not responsible for possible compatibility issues or for any costs regarding the acquirement of a compatible device and/or program. Every participant will perform the exercises given through this service on their own risk. Participants under the age of 18 need their parent or guardian’s permission. Service provider is not responsible for any possible injury, illness or accident that participants may encounter. Participant will commit to using the service for personal use only and for non-commercial purposes.
6) User account
The services require the user to create an account on the web page. User must provide the required personal information. User is responsible for providing correct and current information. User will choose a username and password for their account.
User account is personal. User must not reveal their login details or give access to their account to a third party. The service provider is not responsible for any unauthorized, inappropriate or illegal use of an account if the login details are shared, guessed, breached or targeted by a program error. If user becomes aware of unauthorized use of their account or that their account details have been compromised the user must immediately notify the service provided. Service provider has the right to shut down use of said account in order to prevent misuse.
7) Rules of conduct and denial of service
User is personally responsible for their actions and messages while using the services. User must use the service in accordance with these terms, existing regulations and general good practice. For example, the service provider holds the following actions as violation of these terms:
– sharing or sending illegal, harmful or offensive content
– spreading or attempting to spread harmful programs and other attempts to harm or breach the systems of the service provider or other users
– infringement of service providers copyright and intellectual property
– any other use of the service which breaks these terms, laws or regulations
– impersonating someone or using other users’ login details, or attempting such act
– threatening, harassing, bullying or discriminating against other users, people or groups
Should the service provider assess that a user has broken these terms and/or used the service for any illegal or otherwise forbidden purpose, service provider has the right to terminate access temporarily, permanently, or delete the user account without permission from the user.
8) Intellectual property rights
Ownership, copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights of the content sent to users and shown on the web site of this service belong to Blessed With Love Ltd unless otherwise specified. Lending, copying, saving, editing, modifying, transferring, presenting or any other exploitation of the content even partially without a written agreement from Blessed With Love Ltd. beforehand is strictly forbidden.
9) Personal data collection and use
Blessed With Love Ltd collects and handles personal user data in accordance with with the Personal Data Act (FI) and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
This policy explains how personal user data is handled in https://www.nofear.store/shop/ which is operated by Blessed With Love Ltd. The policy is in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Effective starting 29.4.2020.
Blessed With Love Ltd
C/o Daffodil Accounting Ltd
Shenley Road, Borehamwood. Herts
Blessed With Love Ltd user data and marketing registry
Legal basis of information collection and use
Under the General Data Protection Regulation justified reasons for handling personal data can be:
– user consent
– customer relation
– a contract of which the user is one party
Personal data is used to contact clients, maintain client relations and for marketing purposes.
Personal data is not used for automated decision making or profiling.
Type of data collected
Personal data collected to the registry may include: name, company/organisation, contact details (phone number/email/address), web site address, Internet Protocol address, social media profile, information on orders and transactions, changes in services, billing information and other information regarding customer relations and ordered services.
Source of data
Data collected in the registry is provided by the user via contact forms, email, phone, social media, contracts, meetings and other situations where the user hands over information.
Sharing personal user data to other parties and transfer of data outside EU or ETA
Data will not normally be shared to any other party. Data may be published in special occasions but only with acquired consent from the user.
Data may be transferred and handled by the registry holder outside EU or ETA.
Usability of service
Blessed With Love Ltd is not liable and does not guarantee that user connections function properly or that the service or website will be continuously available without interruptions.
User is responsible for using the service with appropriate and secure equipment, programs and systems, such as computers, browsers and internet connection.
Keeping personal data secure
Registry holder will ensure that all data, access to data and other critical information regarding personal data security will be handled securely and confidentially only by essential employees.
User rights to access and rectify data
User has the right to access the data collected of them. User also has the right to ask for rectification of erroneous information and to add missing information. If a user would like to access or change their data, the request must be sent in written form via email to the registry holder. Registry holder may ask the user to provide personal identification. Registry holder will handle requests in one month or less, as is regulated by GDPR.
User rights to delete or restrict use of personal data
User has the right to request that all data of them will be deleted. User can also request to restrict the use of their personal data in certain situations. Requests to delete or restrict personal data must be sent in written form via email to the registry holder. Registry holder may ask the user to provide personal identification. Registry holder will handle requests in one month or less, as is regulated by GDPR.